31 October 2011

"She Still Keep on Smiling To Us.."

Dear Bloogie,

Firstly,i would like thank to God for everything ..Amin ~
coz my lil sis not bad as i thought..her leg broke up ..which i didnt knew what actually happened to her !!

"after simen"

Only Ayah and my other lil sis  at home on that day..pity her ~
without my mummy (gone for outstation),
Ayah took my lil sis to "mak cik urut"..n she said "it's only sprain..."
But not at all...
Saya pun pulang ke rumah (studyweek) /pada mulanya not planned to back.
But,My mummy appriciate and be grateful becoz Im back when she's in trouble 
When mummy and I brang her to the clinic...Doc said "its serious case,why dont u bring on her to hospital?"
Ohh my God,time tuh my mummy and I dah start fikir bukan-bukan~
Ape yang saya rasa time hantar my lil sis mengurut adalah FACT~  (broken leg) 
sebab itu she cant stand very well n takut untuk berdiri..she just use left foot to move..
Her leg kene "simen" about 2 weeks..
That day i really felt sumtin that Hard to be like heR ~ but she's still keep smiling,playing,etc like before..just like nothing happened...Salute for u ~


So,now she used "tongkat" to make she can stand again.,
Hari ini,first paper final dia ...and she did it well (like what my parents said).
Tadi pagi,I managed to send her to school..before im back to KL ..
 sorrow  in my heart raised up when i looked at her ~
she was ashamed to deal with people in school ~ I knew it ..
hope for her is that she can successfully undergo all the difficult things..Amin


After finishing my Final exm ..there will be arrival time to open up "simen" kat kaki dia..
Then,I will bring her for fisiotheraphy (walk training)~Hope that she will be recovered soon ~







P/s: minta jasa baik kawan-kawan doakan yg terbaek untuk dia juge,tq (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment